Junior Identity Developer
CyberIAM South Africa is looking for well-rounded Identity Developer who is passionate about cloud and coding, is looking for a great opportunity for a career in Identity Consulting. Graduates are welcome to apply.
the fastest-growing, independent identity and access management (IAM) services provider, CyberIAM helps global organisations securely and effectively deliver and manage user access on-premise or in the cloud. The position will be focused on delivering SailPoint technologies which offers customers an integrated set of core services including: identity governance, provisioning, and access management delivered on-premises or from the cloud (IAM-as-a-service).
• Work with the market leading Identity Access Management technologies.
• Work with cloud, SaaS connectors, REST and JSON API’s and Java based microservices.
• Support our Solution Architects on customer projects.
• Collaborate with peers on designs, code reviews, and testing using DevOps methodologies.
• Plan, build, develop and deliver customer focused solutions.
• Clear Documentation based on the delivery and design.
• Computer Science Degree, or a related qualification.
• Java skills
• REST/JSON skills
• Understanding of cloud technologies.
• Understanding of Java Frameworks.
• Good communication skills.
• PowerShell Skills
• Experience with Active Directory.
• Experience with identity access management.
• Experience with AWS, Azure, SAP, ServiceNow, Google Cloud.
• Experience connecting to AD, Exchange, Databases, Servers, Mainframes, Applications.
• Experience with an object-oriented programming language and techniques.
Compensation and benefits:
• CyberIAM will start you off on our training program and provide you with a mentor to help you grow your career.
• Experience a Small-company Atmosphere with Big-company Benefits.
• Competitive pay
• Grow with us along with both technical and career growth opportunities.
• Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours, family-friendly company events and charitable work.
This position requires up to 40% travel.