Financial Director – Closed
CyberIAM is a fast growing, highly reputable Cyber Security Company who specialise in Identity Access Management and Privileged Access Management. At CyberIAM we work with some of the largest organisations in the world ranging from Global Banks, Law Enforcement, Retail, Insurance, Telecoms, Transport, Education and Manufacturing.
Reporting to the CEO and working closely with the executive management team this role will have control of the company’s accounting function. The role will optimise the company’s financial strategy and ensure that financial analysis directs activities and business decisions.
- Financial accounting, reporting, stats, tax, VAT, treasury/FX, payroll,
- Budgeting, forecasting, planning and analysis
- Monthly accounts with commentary and variance analysis
- Ensure that robust, and consistent accounting and financial management processes, systems and controls are in place across the business.
- Lead cash management and cash flow forecasting
- Production of the annual budget, strategy planning with leadership team
- A chartered accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) as well as excellent academic qualifications
- Experience in a senior financial role in a growing technology business would be preferred
- Agile mindset and strong commercial acumen
- Discounted Gym Membership
- AXA healthcare
- Enhanced Holiday package 25 days + Bank holidays
- Private pension 6% employer contribution
- Structured Training programs and a width of certifications offered
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Social fund