CyberIAM is a fast growing, highly reputable Cyber Security Company who specialise in Identity Access Management and Privileged Access Management. At CyberIAM we work with some of the largest organisations in the world ranging from Global Banks, Law Enforcement, Retail, Insurance, Telecoms, Transport, Education and Manufacturing.
We are currently seeking an experienced a Pre-Sales technical consultant. This consultant will provide technical assistance and guidance during the pre-sales process by identifying customers technical and business requirements and liaising with internal consulting and technical teams to build out the most appropriate proposal.
- Participate in the RFx process, evaluating and completing documents and proposals for IAM and PAM services and deployments.
- Working as part of a team to provide advice, training, and pre-sales support to the sales team.
- Deliver presentations to customers and key stakeholders.
- Create Pre-Sales material to assist in the sales process.
- Ensuring Sales continuity (Sales > Delivery > Project Success) what was promised was delivered.
- Develop and Maintain customer relationships.
- Keeping abreast of market trends and product & competitor landscapes.
- Ensuring solutions stated in the Statement of Work are best practice and in line with client requirements.
- 1-2 year’s business experience in presales, business analysis or technical delivery of software solutions.
- Experience demonstrating software products.
- Interpersonal, analytical and numerical skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure.
- Ability to work flexibly, self-motivate, able to take ownership and act on own initiative.
- Previous IAM/PAM experience.
- Driven and enthusiastic and works well in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to extract customer requirements and expectations.
- Works to timelines.
- Presentation skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Enhanced Holiday package 25 days + Bank holidays.
- Structured Training programs and a width of certifications offered.
- Social fund.