CyberArk Engagement Manager
CyberIAM is a fast growing, highly reputable Cyber Security Company who specialise in Identity Access Management and Privileged Access Management. At CyberIAM we work with some of the largest organisations in the world ranging from Global Banks, Law Enforcement, Retail, Insurance, Telecoms, Transport, Education and Manufacturing.
Our Project Manager/Engagement Manager responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarise progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management and clients regarding status of project. The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will advise if new talent is needed to fulfil client needs.
- Complete projects on time within budget and within scope.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility.
- Manage resource availability and allocation based on staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Develop detailed project plan to set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarise progress of project and share with clients and other staff members.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Prepare reports for management and clients regarding status of project and escalate to management as needed.
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Effectively manage the overall relationship with the client/third parties/vendors and carry out contract executions and extensions.
- Work closely with different stakeholders to capture business and technical requirements through workshops and meetings.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, process maps to analyse and document requirements for PAM projects and validating them with appropriate stakeholders.
- Manage and execute the data gathering process for application on-boarding through discussions with business and application owners to implement different PAM controls.
- Manage the access recertification campaigns through communication with different client stakeholders and co-ordinate the execution with the technical teams.
- Work with internal and client teams to co-ordinate testing activities, manage change and communication during go-live deployment activities.
- Have prior knowledge of different operational, regulatory and other risks related to PAM to identify governance, risk and compliance (GRC) related access control requirements.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an appropriate field of study.
- A Project Management or Business Analyst related certification is a plus.
- Experience with Agile software delivery projects using recognised methodologies.
- A strong understanding of SailPoint IIQ and IDN solutions and delivery.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools including Visio, Project.
- Discounted Gym Membership.
- AXA healthcare.
- Enhanced Holiday package 25 days + Bank holidays.
- Private pension 6% employer contribution.
- Structured Training programs and a width of certifications offered.
- Social fund.
- Casual dress code