Solution Architect/Principal Consultant – CLOSED
Do you want to work for the fastest growing Cyber Security company in Europe?
The Financial times awarded this title to CyberIAM in 2022 due to our immense growth and dedication to our work and employees. At CyberIAM, we specialise in Identity Access Management and Privileged Access Management. We work with some of the largest organisations in the world, ranging from Global Banks, Law Enforcement, Retail, Insurance, Telecoms, Transport, Education and Manufacturing.
Our employees are our priority, and we believe that is why we have achieved so much already, and why we will continue to do so. Our company culture is second to none; we have a great social atmosphere and phenomenal pension benefits along with a flexible working environment to allow you the work-life balance you require.
This position is responsible for fulfilling the technical lead in the successful installation, integration and deployment of our client environments and assisting our implementation partners in that process.
- Installation, integration and deployment of our IAM products into client environments.
- Communicating to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the client.
- Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Working with clients post implementation for user testing, debugging, support and maintenance.
- Managing project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- Developing and delivering technical training designed to enable/educate implementation partners.
- 5-7+ years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator. This should include 3+ years of enterprise software implementation experience.
- Proficient in integration configuration and implementations of more than one market leading IAM and PAM solution E.g.: SailPoint and CyberArk / Saviyant / BeyondTrust / Centrify would be highly beneficial.
- 3+ years of professional work experience implementing SailPoint Identity IIQ/ IDN.
- Experience with implementing either Quest One Identity or CyberArk Privileged Identity Manager.
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
- Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft, RACF, Exchange) a plus.
- Familiarity with implementing Roles Based Access Controls.
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners.
- Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans).
- Experience with software versioning and revision control system a plus.
- Security software or internal IT audit experience a plus.
- Competitive pay.
- Fully funded certifications.
- Experience a Small-company Atmosphere with Big-company Benefits.
- Big social fund.
- 20 days annual leave.
- Company Bonus