Talent Acquisition Specialist – AUS – CLOSED
Do you want to work for the fastest growing Cyber Security company in Europe?
The Financial times awarded this title to CyberIAM in 2022 due to our immense growth and dedication to our work and employees.
At CyberIAM, we specialise in Identity Access Management and Privileged Access Management. We work with some of the largest organisations in the world, ranging from Global Banks, Law Enforcement, Retail, Insurance, Telecoms, Transport, Education and Manufacturing.
Our employees are our priority, and we believe that is why we have achieved so much already, and why we will continue to do so. Our company culture is second to none; we have a phenomenal social atmosphere, focusing on fun activities for everyone to get involved with such as bowling, golf, escape rooms…the list goes on!
At CyberIAM we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist, based in Melbourne, to grow our Australian team, with a strong background in recruitment and eagerness to join our fast-growing team.
- Work with the market leading Identity/Privilege Access Management solutions.
- Work with leading Cloud Vendors such as AWS and Azure.
- Work with the hiring managers within CyberIAM to define the skills gaps within their teams.
- Work with each practice head in the company to work out recruitment plans for each quarter and define realistic figures of resources being onboarded.
- Develop Job adverts keeping to the guidelines form senior technology managers and crucial requirements to our projects and predicted future projects
- Work a long side the marketing team in decisions on posting on LinkedIn and other related social media platforms to get more candidate attraction.
- Work on achieving set plans from senior operations manager to focus on resource planning for the future.
- Headhunt IAM/PAM Professionals
- Managing each process in recruitment from start to finish from booking interviews to delivering offers and negotiations with candidates and managers.
- Experience working in tech recruitment is essential
- Experience with recruiting technology professionals and specific subject matter experts in the technology space.
- Strong communication skills and negotiation skills essential
- Has worked on LinkedIn Recruiter Pro or Lite to source candidates and build relationships.
- Experience Recruiting within the Identity Access Management space or Privileged Access Management space highly advantageous.
- Experience with Active Directory
- Knowledge of Identity Access Management or Privilege Access Management.
- Experience with C#, Java, Python and PowerShell is ideal.
- Strong knowledge of Unix Operating Systems is beneficial.
- Knowledge of Database fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Networking fundamentals