CyberIAM’s maturity assessment ensures the goals of a business are achieved safely and securely. By assessing a company’s current Identity Access Management (IAM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM) state, we can identify and target gaps in implementations which make the business vulnerable and fortify those areas, allowing business to thrive and reach the next level.
Commonly, businesses find themselves falling short of where they had initially set out to be by a given time, failing to meet targets and losing money. Our assessment gives direction, ensuring your business stays on track and does not fall victim to this. By identifying areas needing attention and focus, this assessment targets vulnerabilities, eliminates them and builds out that roadmap to success. We make it easy for you.
Additionally, CyberIAM’s maturity assessment can be a method of securing budget, protecting your business from unexpected costs and making your finances go further.
Furthermore, the generated report can be shown to external auditors who, as we know, can bring stress to the business as, understandably, there are many unexpected difficulties that can come up which can reflect poorly to auditors. With our maturity assessment report, you can provide evidence to demonstrate that these challenges are proactively being dealt with, resulting in a more positive evaluation than would have been issued without the maturity assessment.
• You will be asked a set of questions which focus on specific areas within each domain of IAM/PAM, designed to provide insight into how established your current IAM/PAM infrastructure is.
• We assess your answers, from which an overall rating and specific scores are generated and give further insight into how mature the solution currently is.
• After this, we offer high-level recommendations which can be used to fill the gaps in the system to achieve a good level of security within the organisation.
• We can then offer a comprehensive maturity report and detailed recommendations to implement over a roadmap of 2-3 years.
• Depending on your business goal, we normally recommend following up with another assessment around 18 months after implementation.
Using this maturity assessment framework, CyberIAM are offering optimal cybersecurity for your business; safety and comfort in an otherwise highly dangerous environment. Get in touch with our expert team to make sure your business reaches its optimum potential as safely as possible.