Ping Identity – Subject Matter Expert
Do you want to work for the fastest growing Cyber Security company in Europe?
The Financial times awarded this title to CyberIAM in 2022 due to our immense growth and dedication to our work and employees. At CyberIAM, we specialise in Identity Access Management and Privileged Access Management. We work with some of the largest organisations in the world, ranging from Global Banks, Law Enforcement, Retail, Insurance, Telecoms, Transport, Education and Manufacturing.
Our employees are our priority, and we believe that is why we have achieved so much already, and why we will continue to do so. Our company culture is second to none; we have a great social atmosphere and phenomenal pension benefits along with a flexible working environment to allow you the work-life balance you require.
We are currently seeking experienced Ping Identity experts in the market to join our fast-growing company working on high level of detailed implementations in the IAM and PAM space.
- Serve as an SME all areas of Single Sign On solution, provide subject matter expertise for Architecture, Planning and Roadmap sessions.
- Create physical and logical architecture solution roadmaps for linking Ping Access/Federate/Directory services solutions with client business processes and technologies.
- Subject matter expert on Ping Access/Federate and Directory products.
- Work experience of large scale SSO solution implementation using PingIdenity Suite of products.
- Experience with implementation of DevOps model of PingIdentity suite of products at cloud and on-perm SSO solutions.
- Implementation experience with multi-tenant SSO solution including directories.
- Knowledge of Networking, security concepts (routes, subnets, ports, firewalls, etc.) and tools.
- Demonstrated advanced proficiencies and expertise in the following Datacenter technologies: FEX, VDC, VPC, Fabric-Path, VRF, OTV, LISP, VXLAN.
- Design and implementation experience with Kubernetes, Dockers.
- Integrating corporate routing schemes with private cloud networks such as AWS or Azure .
- Knowledge of PaaS/ IaaS security evaluation and design.
- Create, maintain, and update technical and architectural documentation.
- Work with both client and Company to achieve implementation of Ping and other IAM and PAM Solutions.
- Enhanced Holiday package 20 days + Public holidays.
- Private pension 6% employer contribution.
- Structured Training programs and a width of certifications offered.
- Social fund.