SailPoint Business Analyst
CyberIAM is a fast growing, highly reputable Cyber Security Company who specialise in Identity Access Management and Privileged Access Management. At CyberIAM we work with some of the largest organisations in the world ranging from Global Banks, Law Enforcement, Retail, Insurance, Telecoms, Transport, Education and Manufacturing.
CyberIAM United Kingdom is looking for a skilled and experience SailPoint Business Analyst to join our team as CyberIAM grows globally this would be fantastic opportunity to join our fast-paced organisation working on high level implementations.
- Establish and drive Identity and Access Management (IAM) roadmaps that align with current and future business needs.
- Manages the business and IT relationships to achieve shared goals; responsible for enabling stakeholders to achieve shared goals.
- Responsible for maintaining and communicating the vision of what should be built and implemented to the engineering team.
- Work with various application owners to ensure the IAM, security and IT functions to achieve shared objectives.
- Defines and prioritizes SailPoint IAM requirements, deliverables, acceptance criteria, and manages the IAM product backlog by authoring themes, initiatives, epics and user stories.
- Works closely with program and project managers on the initiation and execution of IAM efforts.
- Interacts with other USC leaders to execute, advise, plan, build, test, and launch improvements of IAM operational maturity, services, and solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree; however, combined experience/education as substitute for minimum education.
- Required to travel to Cape Town on a regular basis.
- Experience with any of the following SailPoint products is must IIQ and IDN.
- 3-4 years of information technology (IT) experience demonstrating progressive responsibility, with at least 2 years in information security.
- Excellent understanding of IT roadmaps, business analysis, and product management.
- Strong understanding of information security within Enterprise size organisations.
- Working experience with SailPoint’s IAM concepts (i.e., access management, identity governance and administration, customer IAM, privileged access management).
- Familiar with systems integration, project management, and organizational change management. Proven ability to plan and execute. security solutions in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Strong understanding of best practices in IAM space.
- Confident experience with explaining technical terms to non-technical individuals.
- Structured training programs and a width of certifications offered
- Enhanced holiday package of 33 days inclusive of Bank Holidays
- AXA Healthcare
- Discounted gym membership.
- Pension contribution of up to 6% (10% in total)
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary
- Social fund