BeyondTrust Subject Matter Expert
Do you want to work for the fastest growing Cyber Security company in Europe?
The Financial times awarded this title to CyberIAM in 2022 due to our immense growth and dedication to our work and employees. At CyberIAM, we specialise in Identity Access Management and Privileged Access Management. We work with some of the largest organisations in the world, ranging from Global Banks, Law Enforcement, Retail, Insurance, Telecoms, Transport, Education and Manufacturing.
Our employees are our priority, and we believe that is why we have achieved so much already, and why we will continue to do so. Our company culture is second to none; we have a great social atmosphere and phenomenal pension benefits along with a flexible working environment to allow you the work-life balance you require.
We are currently seeking experienced PAM experts in the market to join our fast-growing company working on high level of detailed implementations in the IAM and PAM space.
Functions of the role
- Willing to travel up to 3 out of 5 days (up to 60% travel)
- Strong hands-on architecture, engineering, experience with Privilege Access Management (PAM) products such as BeyondTrust/Cyberark/Thycotic
- Defining and applying measurable guidelines and standards (including data quality measures) to optimise the use of systems, vendors and processes.
- Managing change effectively and without incident
- Proven experience successfully delivering in an Agile environment, working closely with product owners and customers
- Broad understanding of the IAM cybersecurity landscape including identity management, access management, access governance, and privileged access management capabilities and methodologies
- A minimum of 5 years of IT experience with a minimum of 1 years’ experience working with BeyondTrust/CyberArk/Thycotic technologies.
- Complete Privileged Threat Analytics (PTA) Fundamentals
- Experience with CPM Plugin & PSM Connector Development
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Cloud Technologies such as AWS and Azure
- Experience writing & managing code developed in any of the following languages Powershell, Beanshell, c#, or java
- Hands-on experience working across various cloud environments that include IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS service offerings
- Proven Experience in delivering PAM solutions in deadlines
- Strong eagerness to always be learning and evolving with new innovations within the PAM sector.
- Discounted Gym Membership
- AXA healthcare
- Enhanced Holiday package 25 days + Bank holidays
- Private pension contribution
- Structured Training programs and a width of certifications offered
- Casual dress code
- Social fund,