Managed Service Support Intern
CyberIAM is a fast-growing, highly reputable Cyber Security Company that specialises in Identity Access Management and Privileged Access Management. At CyberIAM, we work with some of the largest organisations in the world ranging from Global Banks, Law Enforcement, Retail, Insurance, Telecoms, Transport, Education, and Manufacturing.
We are looking for an IT Support Intern to join our team, to provide our clients with first-line support. You would be based at our office in Cape Town, Century City. After successfully completing our training, you would be working with clients across the UK and Europe.
- Provide first-line technical support to our clients
- Interpret customer requirements and provide advice and support on potential solutions to resolve technical issues as they arise.
- Plan and support the delivery of agreed work programs
- Provide first-level support and diagnostics whilst assisting second and third-line support
- Troubleshoot and support users, in respect of hardware and software.
- Administer user profiles and access rights.
- Handle assigned incidents effectively and efficiently.
- Support users in the use of company authorised software and applications support
- Understanding of programming languages, e.g., Java, Python, or C#
- Course / Certificate in IT or similar advantageous
- Keen interest in coding and IT
- Great communication skills
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Able to communicate and assist clients.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Work collaboratively across the wider team
- Shift work may be required to accommodate our clients abroad.
- Structured training programs and width of certifications offered
- Enhanced holiday package of 33 days inclusive of Public Holidays
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary
- Social fund