SailPoint Subject Matter Expert- UK
CyberIAM is a fast growing, highly reputable Cyber Security Company who specialise in Identity Access Management and Privileged Access Management. At CyberIAM we work with some of the largest organisations in the world ranging from Global Banks, Law Enforcement, Retail, Insurance, Telecoms, Transport, Education and Manufacturing.
We are currently seeking experienced IAM experts in the market to join our fast-growing company working on high level of detailed implementations in the IAM and PAM space.
- Installation, integration, and deployment of our IAM products into client environments.
- Communicating to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the client.
- Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Working with clients post implementation for user testing, debugging, support and maintenance.
- Managing project scope, schedule, status, and documentation.
- Developing and delivering technical training designed to enable/educate implementation partners.
- 2-3+ years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator. This should include 2+ years of enterprise software implementation experience and supporting those systems.
- Proficient in integration configuration and implementations of more than one market leading IAM and PAM solution E.g.: SailPoint and CyberArk
- 2+ years of professional work experience implementing and supporting SailPoint Identity IQ.
- Experience with implementing IdentityNow or any other products related to SailPoint Technologies.
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML / SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
- Experienced in JML processes .
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
- Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft, RACF, Exchange) a plus. Familiarity with implementing Roles Based Access Controls.
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners.
- Experience with Project Management duties (project planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation).
- Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans).
- Experience with software versioning and revision control system a plus.
- Security software or internal IT audit experience a plus.
- Structured training programs and a width of certifications offered
- Enhanced holiday package of 33 days inclusive of Bank Holidays
- AXA Healthcare
- Discounted gym membership.
- Pension contribution of up to 6% (10% in total)
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary
- Social fund