Do you want to work for the fastest growing Cyber Security company in Europe?
The Financial times awarded this title to CyberIAM in 2022 due to our immense growth and dedication to our work and employees. At CyberIAM, we specialise in Identity Access Management and Privileged Access Management. We work with some of the largest organisations in the world, ranging from Global Banks, Law Enforcement, Retail, Insurance, Telecoms, Transport, Education and Manufacturing.
Our employees are our priority, and we believe that is why we have achieved so much already, and why we will continue to do so. Our company culture is second to none; we have a great social atmosphere and phenomenal pension benefits along with a flexible working environment to allow you the work-life balance you require.
· Deliver Identity Access Management processes including: Recertification, Joiner/Mover/Leavers, Segregation of Duties, Access Request, System Connectors.
· Work with cloud, SaaS connectors, REST and JSON API’s and Java based microservices.
· Produce designs and rough estimates, and implement features based on customer requirements.
· Collaborate with peers on designs, code reviews, and testing using DevOps methodologies.
· Plan, build, develop and deliver customer focused solutions.
· Clear Documentation based on the delivery and design.
· Identity access management experience
· Strong Java experience
· Strong REST/JSON skills
· Strong PowerShell Skills
· Experience with Active Directory
· Good understanding of cloud technologies
· Great communication skills
· Comprehensive understanding of Java Frameworks
· Computer Science Degree, or a related qualification
· Experience with AWS, Azure, SAP, ServiceNow, Google Cloud.
· Experience connecting to AD, Exchange, Databases, Servers, Mainframes, Applications.
· Comprehensive experience with object-oriented analysis and design skills.
· Comprehensive experience with an object-oriented programming language and techniques.
· Experience with Continuous Delivery.
Compensation and benefits:
· Experience a Small-company Atmosphere with Big-company Benefits.
· Competitive pay
· Grow with us along with both technical and career growth opportunities.
· Regular training and opportunities provided.
· Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours, family-friendly company events and charitable work.
This position requires up to 40% travel.