Business Development Manager- AUS
Do you want to work for the fastest growing Cyber Security company in Europe?
The Financial times awarded this title to CyberIAM in 2022 due to our immense growth and dedication to our work and employees.
At CyberIAM, we specialise in Identity Access Management and Privileged Access Management. We work with some of the largest organisations in the world, ranging from Global Banks, Law Enforcement, Retail, Insurance, Telecoms, Transport, Education and Manufacturing.
Our employees are our priority, and we believe that is why we have achieved so much already, and why we will continue to do so. Our company culture is second to none; we have a phenomenal social atmosphere, focusing on fun activities for everyone to get involved with such as bowling, golf, escape rooms…the list goes on!
At CyberIAM we are looking for a Business Development Manager who has 4+ years’ experience in a BDM role and would like to pursue a career in Identity Access Management.
- Deliver Identity Access Management processes including Recertification, Joiner/Mover/Leavers, Segregation of Duties, Access
- Inbound lead follow-up and lead development
- Outbound prospecting through partner relationship development
- Qualifying pipeline opportunities
- Closing sales pipeline opportunities
- Forecasting opportunities based upon realistic assessments
- CRM data entry/management
- Attending trade events as and when required
- Mentorship of junior sales team members
- 3+ years of SailPoint IdentityIQ experience.
- 4+ years B2B sales experience with a proven track record of professional service/software sales
- Experience working and selling IAM/PAM solutions such as CyberArk, BeyondTrust , Thycotic SailPoint, Ping and Saviynt highly beneficial
- Experience selling into enterprise and large companies across various sectors
- Very strong networking and relationship building skills
- Consistent record of overachieving against target and experience in IT sales is preferred
- Experience with HubSpot or SalesForce highly desirable
- Good understanding of Cyber security
- Comfortable with creating and presenting proposals and the use of MS office tool