Junior Consultant – UK
Do you want to work for the fastest growing Cyber Security company in Europe?
The Financial times awarded this title to CyberIAM in 2022 due to our immense growth and dedication to our work and employees. Our employees are our priority, and we believe that is why we have achieved so much already, and why we will continue to do so. Our company culture is second to none; we have a phenomenal social atmosphere, focusing on fun activities for everyone to get involved with such as bowling, golf, escape rooms…the list goes on!
CyberIAM are looking for candidates currently studying for a Computing related Degree and have a keen interest in Cyber Security to join our global, award-winning company. If you are due to graduate in 2022 and are interested in a Consultancyrole, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Location: Ellesmere Port, UK
At CyberIAM, we specialise in Identity Access Management and Privileged Access Management. We work with some of the largest organisations in the world, ranging from Global Banks, Law Enforcement, Retail, Insurance, Telecoms, Transport, Education and Manufacturing.
There are different career trajectories within CyberIAM which could see you working as a Developer for the company or more specifically for our software department, Piriba. We focus heavily on the development of our graduates and offer speedy advancement to consultant roles after jump starting your cyber security career. The opportunities are abundant!
Click the link here to hear from a fellow graduate who have been through the process: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/cyberiam-holdings_from-graduate-to-consultant-ryan-mccarney-activity-6919252205757730816-CVDo?utm_source=linkedin_share&utm_medium=member_desktop_web
- Work with the market leading Identity/Privelege Access Management solutions.
- Work with leading Cloud Vendors such as AWS and AZURE.
- Oppurtunity to work with our market leading clients.
- Plan, build, develop and deliver customer focused solutions.
- Providing documentation based on the delivery and design.
- Helping guide our clients through their Cyber Security issues to practical consultative solutions
- 1st or 2:1 prediction in Computer Science related degree.
- Keen interest in Cyber Security.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Thirst to learn new market leading technologies and vendors.
- Experience with Active Directory
- Knowledge of Identity Access Management or Privilege Access Management.
- Experience with C#, Java, Python and PowerShell is ideal.
- Strong knowledge of Unix Operating Systems is beneficial.
- Knowledge of Database fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Networking fundamentals
- CyberIAM will start you off on our training program and provide you with a mentor to help enhance your knowledge
- Competitive pay
- Fully funded certifications
- 6% Employer pension contribution
- Healthcare cover including dental and optical cover
- Experience a small- company atmosphere with big-company benefits
- Grow with us along with both technical and career growth opportunities
- Discounted gym membership as part of our healthcare scheme