Guardians of the Gates
As one of the UK’s leading Privileged Access Management service providers and with the most Guardian qualified consultants outside of the Big 4, CyberIAM along with our vendor partner CyberArk are hosting a virtual event to discuss all things PAM and to show you how you can utilise our Managed Services to remove the stress of maintaining your PAM implementation, ensuring your solution runs seamlessly and without interruption. CyberIAM and CyberArk have a combined 200+ years PAM experience assisting companies along their Privileged Access journey, providing all of the tools and expertise necessary for the design and implementation of complex PAM systems.What exactly is a Guardian?
A CyberArk certified Guardian has proven advanced skills with CyberArk solutions and is able to deliver consulting services for CyberArk deployments, having displayed their ability to combine organisational architecture with privileged account security strategy. With 4 years of certification required before undertaking the Guardian Workshop, becoming a Guardian requires dedication and commitment, so we are very proud to have the most Guardian qualified consultants outside of the Big 4.
We are proud to announce that we will have four of our very own Guardians available at the event, for you to speak with and learn from to better benefit you and your business.
That said, we’re here to present to you...
‘Guardians of the Gates’
Let’s take a look at what you can expect from our event.
• A keynote speech from senior consultants at CyberArk and CyberIAM.
• Tailored break-out rooms, covering topics such as pain points, trends, developments and cloud access and controls.
• Learn how other companies have implemented their solutions.
• Virtual networking with your peers.
The agenda is:
1. Our Guardians: an opportunity to speak directly with 4 CyberArk Guardians about your environment, challenges and future plans.
2. Getting the most from your CyberArk platform and achieving business value.
3. The convergence of PAM and identity.
4. Current state assessment: looking at plans and roadmaps.
5. Accelerating your PAM programme: CyberIAM project augmentation to successfully achieve your business goals faster.
6. CyberIAM managed services: freeing up your team to focus on other IT/Security services.
There will be a joint 20-minute presentation from CyberArk and one of our Senior Consultants. After the presentation, there will be tailored break-out rooms, where these topics will be covered in more depth by our CyberArk Guardians.
We are the experts.
CyberIAM is one of only two CyberArk Advanced Partners in the UK, with more Guardian and Sentry qualified consultants outside of the Big 4 than anyone else. We have helped deliver, support and upgrade some of the largest CyberArk projects globally across banking, finance, insurance, retail, telecom, healthcare, law enforcement and transport sectors.
Don’t miss out! Join us at 11am on the 3rd of March for the Guardians of the Gates.
Date: Thursday 3 March 2022
Date: Thursday 3 March
This event is now closed for sign up